- We change the world by changing ourselves.
- We change ourselves by applying the Five Principles.
- We achieve the Five Principles by taming the God in us.
- By taming the God in us, we live a better life.
- A better life for you means a more powerful you and a more empowered everybody else.
- Tame your own God by embracing the Five Principles To A Better Life:
- No prejudice, discrimination, enslavement, torture and slaughter. Then watch the world change from you to everybody else.
- NO PDETAS is pure, exhilarating, positively directed power.
- There are no preconditions to acquiring this power.
- Power is free.
- At the moment you commit to eliminating the Five Flaws by embracing the Five Principles, you’ll know what real freedom feels like, no matter what situation you find yourself in at the moment you decide to commit to a better life.
- You’ll know for the first time what pure power you have at your disposal to change the world by changing yourself.
- If you fail at any particular moment or period of time to adhere to the Five Principles, you will eventually crave that original liberating power and finally get back up on your championship self and succeed by living a better life.
- One person can change the world, not only by changing themselves, but by raising the roof where they find PDETAS to exist.
- Strong individuals make strong groups and nations.
WORD WARRIOR: Speaking To The World
- The foundation of these writings presupposes that a God force exists in all life and non-life, and that we are, in conjunction with all the universe, the designated caretakers, not the designated destroyers of this garden earth and all that inhabits it.
- It is the goal of this publication to inspire, motivate, protect, teach, and to recognize the God-given talents and gifts of all life and non-life, individually and collectively, by bringing a different slant in the form of Word Warrior Davies-Tight, to those challenged by the handicaps, prejudices and discriminations that keep them from participating in the process of social, cultural, governmental, legal, economic, educational, environmental and ethical change.
- It is the goal of these publications to encourage those challenged to take part in, and make contributions to, the decision making processes that affect their lives and the lives of those similarly challenged, and to speak for those who have no voice. Since contribution cannot be measured, we don’t place a greater value on one contribution over another.
- Central to the belief structure is the ability we all possess to control our own evolution by changing ourselves, our views, our actions, becoming the pebble in the pond that produces the ripples for far reaching change.
- A logical consequence to that doctrine illuminates the indisputable fact that one person can make a difference, thus one person can change the world. And since God puts the individual first, then it is with ourselves that God works most diligently to affect the changes which ultimately promote well-being for all.
- Word Warrior does not engage in enforcing the laws of government nor the laws of God. It points them out, how they differ, why they differ, and how we as God’s partners can bring the laws of government and the laws of God closer together.
- Word Warrior does not support nor participate in malice, and promotes a platform of non-violence when confronting, discussing or proposing change regarding any issue that affects the planet, and all life and non-life forms which inhabit it; in particular: issues concerning those enslaved, tortured and slaughtered: the end product of prejudice and discrimination when left unchecked.
- To the extent that these publications encourages those challenged to change the world by changing themselves, through evolution, not revolution, Word Warrior has succeeded in it’s mission.
FIVE FLAWS vs FIVE PRINCIPLES
- The foundation of the writings contained on this site are based on the FIVE PRINCIPLES TO A BETTER LIFE: NO PREJUDICE, DISCRIMINATION, ENSLAVEMENT, TORTURE AND SLAUGHTER.
- The premise of THE FIVE PRINCIPLES is that prejudice leads to discrimination, which leads to enslavement, which leads to torture, which leads to slaughter, if not stopped.
- Word Warrior Davies-Tight neither supports nor condones the use of prejudice, discrimination, enslavement, torture and slaughter to achieve the goals of freedom, nor to obtain comfort for some at the expense of comfort for others.
- Word Warrior Davies-Tight believes further that it is the application of fighting terror with terror, and assigning predetermined worthiness to an individual, group or nation that perpetuates the cycle of the Five Fatal Flaws: Prejudice, Discrimination, Enslavement, Torture and Slaughter, which plaque all societies.
- Nobody would think of fighting oppression with oppression.
- A plague of the mind is every bit as devastating as a plague of the body.
- All beings have an innate right to live freely once born and no individual, group or nation has the right to infringe upon that right.
- Criticism doesn’t lead to a holocaust, it prevents one. The fact that billions of other animals whom society has deemed as unworthy to live, and as a consequence are horrifically skinned alive, tortured and slaughtered every single day around the globe is the direct result of no one questioning nor criticizing the slaughter.
- Those who finally did, and who continue to speak out for those oppressed are now labeled as terrorists throughout the world, both in underdeveloped nations and in those nations claiming to lead the free world.
- Changing the world begins with you.
- The solution is easy. Preface each Flaw with a “NO” in your mind, heart and soul. No to Prejudice, No to Discrimination, No to Enslavement, No to Torture, No to Slaughter. Only you can change your mind. Only you can change how you think, thus how you act.
- Thus the focus of all I write, cook and paint: WE CHANGE THE WORLD BY CHANGING OURSELVES.
Thank you for visiting Word Warrior Davies-Tight | A PLAN FOR THE PLANET!
Come back soon, the door is always open!
Word Warrior Davies-Tight