If poor people want to get into the middle people class so that fewer government resources are needed for their upkeep, why not let them in?
Give us that and you can keep your 1%. But implied in this deal is that the middle people can get into the rich people category. Go ahead, let them in.
You get to keep your 1% super status (meaning the 1% controls more wealth than the remaining 99%) as long as there is not one person in the poor people category. If you can do all that, while still controlling 99% of the wealth the more power to you. This isn’t about simply re-categorizing the 99% with different labels. It’s about not treating the people who slave for you at low wages like trash.
The quicker you move the better.
Start your trickle down engines, the fish are swimming upstream.
Word Warrior Davies-Tight
Published by Sharon Lee Davies-Tight, artist, writer/author, animal-free chef, activist
CHEF DAVIES-TIGHT™. AFC Private Reserve™. THE ANIMAL-FREE CHEF™. The Animal-Free Chef Prime Content™. ANIMAL-FREE SOUS-CHEF™. Animal-Free Sous-Chef Prime Content™. ANIMAL-FAT-FREE CHEF™. Fat-Free Chef Prime Content™. AFC GLOBAL PLANTS™. THE TOOTHLESS CHEF™. WORD WARRIOR DAVIES-TIGHT™. Word Warrior Premium Content™. HAPPY WHITE HORSE™. Happy White Horse Premium Content™. SHARON ON THE NEWS™. SHARON'S FAMOUS LITTLE BOOKS™. SHARON'S BOOK OF PROSE™. CHALLENGED BY HANDICAP™. BIRTH OF A SEED™. LOCAL UNION 141™. Till now and forever © Sharon Lee Davies-Tight, Artist, Author, Animal-Free Chef, Activist. ARCHITECT of 5 PRINCIPLES TO A BETTER LIFE™ & MAINSTREAM ANIMAL-FREE CUISINE™.
View more posts