- When you eliminate all animal products from your diet, you’ll notice the difference in how you feel, how you think, how you act and react.
- You’ll know that you’re addicted to eating the blood when you want a snack, but nothing animal-free appeals to you. For example, you’ll feel like a piece of cheese, a burger, chicken wings, ice-cream or an otherwise veggie snack food with some part of the animal on it.
- When you tell yourself no, you’ll realize that it wasn’t that the animal-free foods weren’t appealing, it was that you really weren’t hungry. When you realize that you’re really not hungry, you’ll know the addiction to the blood and you’ll have the confidence to know that when your body really is hungry, that the veggie burger will taste delicious without some part of the animal on it.
- Ever say, I’m hungry, but I don’t know what I want? Nah, not that, not that, not that–something bad for you is what you want. You know what’s bad for you, all addicts do. You need to satisfy the addiction to eating the blood.
- Block that thought and action and you’ll be using the key to all success–discipline. As long as you continue to eat animal products, even if you eat a very small amount compared to everything else you eat, you won’t experience the same good feelings in body, thought, action and reaction processes, that a totally animal-free diet produces.
- The fundamental reason for this, besides the obvious health benefits, is that you inherently know that it’s morally wrong to kill, so that when you don’t, you not only free the animal but you free yourself from committing immoral acts against other species. You cure your guilt.
- If you smoke and/or drink alcohol, you’ll do less as a result of eating an animal-free diet. Eventually, because you rid yourself of the most devastating addiction, all other addictions will take care of themselves, if you let them. If you don’t feel, think, act and react better on an animal-free diet than on an animal diet, then you’re either lying, cheating or both. That’s the bottom line.
- If you demand to drink as much as you did before the diet change, then you’ll feel weak. Eating animals allows you to drink in much larger amounts than you can drink without the animals as a chaser. Nobody dies from eating an animal-free diet, but eating animals diminishes your quality of life, physically and emotionally.
- Some may ask, ‘why call it animal-free instead of vegetarian or vegan?’ When writing, I prefer to keep the animal the focus of the bad deed. Animal-free, frees the animal, which means you and the one you’re killing for your stomach, which by the way, if stomachs could speak, would be screaming, “get that out of here!”
- People need to know that they’re freeing the animal, since it’s primarily a moral goal; better health is the result. When the animal is no longer the issue, then I’ll call the diet what it is, plant-based, and the food what it is, plants, and the people who eat such diets, smart.
Word Warrior Davies-Tight
Published by Sharon Lee Davies-Tight, artist, writer/author, animal-free chef, activist
CHEF DAVIES-TIGHT™. AFC Private Reserve™. THE ANIMAL-FREE CHEF™. The Animal-Free Chef Prime Content™. ANIMAL-FREE SOUS-CHEF™. Animal-Free Sous-Chef Prime Content™. ANIMAL-FAT-FREE CHEF™. Fat-Free Chef Prime Content™. AFC GLOBAL PLANTS™. THE TOOTHLESS CHEF™. WORD WARRIOR DAVIES-TIGHT™. Word Warrior Premium Content™. HAPPY WHITE HORSE™. Happy White Horse Premium Content™. SHARON ON THE NEWS™. SHARON'S FAMOUS LITTLE BOOKS™. SHARON'S BOOK OF PROSE™. CHALLENGED BY HANDICAP™. BIRTH OF A SEED™. LOCAL UNION 141™. Till now and forever © Sharon Lee Davies-Tight, Artist, Author, Animal-Free Chef, Activist. ARCHITECT of 5 PRINCIPLES TO A BETTER LIFE™ & MAINSTREAM ANIMAL-FREE CUISINE™.
View more posts