- It is becoming clear that the Islamic State – no matter where they operate – is sending a message to Muslims, whom they think are weak and not carrying out the missionary purpose of spreading the Islamic faith – as one of dominance – not unlike the goals of the Christians or the Jews in years past.
They, like the Israelis today, are using old, worn out models that didn’t work, to achieve power in today’s world. Israel is hell-bent on using what America did to the Native Americans – as their model for the Palestinians – putting them on reservations, marginalizing them, till they no longer exist as a race.
The Islamic State will fail – since they have no plan beyond somebody else’s failed plan. They have no plan for governance and what it takes to actually run a country – if they do ever get one. They pattern themselves after the Jews – who have a worldwide coalition of like-minded people to control from behind the scenes what happens in governments – worldwide.
After all these years it isn’t working for the Jews, and it won’t work for the Islamic State. Put a non-violent plan into action and it will work. But it takes too long they’ll say. Netanyahu could have put a plan into place, and it would have worked, but he chose to obliterate Palestinians instead. That will soon be on his head, and the Islamic State will lose their head as well.
When your only purpose is to dominate, you will lose. It is becoming increasingly clear that neither Israel nor the Islamic State have the ability to think beyond somebody else’s failed policies. That is called insanity.
You may carry out your bombings and beheadings with absolute calm – but when your calm causes chaos, then you stepped outside of the boundaries that your own God set for you. And you know exactly what I mean – because I’m looking through your God’s eyes now – and so are you.
SHARE WORD WARRIOR DAVIES-TIGHT
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)