“The industrialized world economies are built on the slaughter industries.
Yes they are. Stop eating animals and using them for glue and the world economies will collapse.
That’s why Feds of all nations persecute vegetarians, vegans, animal-free chefs and animal rights advocates and activists.
Guess what folks? The world economies collapsed and we’re still slaughtering animals.”
from A PLAN FOR THE PLANET
- More than ever before. Billions yearly. The earth drips in blood from this never-ending holocaust that enslaves the planet and all life on it.
- Ergo: Dismantling The Slaughter Industries (SI) Will Not Collapse The World Economies.
- Dismantling the slaughter industries will take the planet to a new level of civilization. Stop killing all life on Earth and the universe will reciprocate.
- Come out of the dark; there’s nothing to fear. The war against animals is over.
- Cautious is where you need to be during the process – many will try to exploit it. Cautious means flexible while alert. It’s a good feeling. Try that skin on for comfort and control.