- We change the world by changing ourselves.
- We change ourselves by applying the Five Principles.
- We achieve the Five Principles by taming the God in us.
- By taming the God in us, we live a better life.
- A better life for you means a more powerful you and a more empowered everybody else.
- Tame your own God by embracing the Five Principles To A Better Life:
- No prejudice, discrimination, enslavement, torture and slaughter. Then watch the world change from you to everybody else.
- NO PDETAS is pure, exhilarating, positively directed power.
- There are no preconditions to acquiring this power.
- Power is free.
- At the moment you commit to eliminating the Five Flaws by embracing the Five Principles, you’ll know what real freedom feels like, no matter what situation you find yourself in at the moment you decide to commit to a better life.
- You’ll know for the first time what pure power you have at your disposal to change the world by changing yourself.
- If you fail at any particular moment or period of time to adhere to the Five Principles, you will eventually crave that original liberating power and finally get back up on your championship self and succeed by living a better life.
- One person can change the world, not only by changing themselves, but by raising the roof where they find PDETAS to exist.
- Strong individuals make strong groups and nations.