In all of my writing: essays, poems/prose, stories, thoughts, and all of my recipes and all of my art, my target, whether it be the individual or the group or the nation is always the God of that individual, group or nation.
Although I use names for identification and organizational purposes to facilitate the understanding of the work on a human level, it is not the face nor the mind of the human, group or nation that I target for my communications.
It’s not easy to write that way, so that the human gets the gist, while the God of the human, group or nation gets the details, but I don’t worry about that. Humans naturally erect walls to every communication, no matter what it is, thus necessitating going straight to the source that drives the individual, group or nation, and that source is their respective soul, where I always get through.
It doesn’t matter to me if you believe in a God or an ideology, or if you think you have a soul or not. Since we’re all connected by the same universal energy source, I can reach any individual, group or nation on that plane.
So no, I’m not speaking to you. I’m speaking to your God. I’m speaking to the force that drives you that nobody can see, not even you.
Fences, electrical barbed wire, security cameras, men with guns, keep in the animals, and keep the rest of society from knowing what goes on inside these torture chambers. Don’t tell me a knock on the head is going to keep me from feeling the pain and terror of being dismembered alive.
Blood screams like gushing rivers, vocal cords stretch to choking capacity as the most vicious animal on earth, the human, enslaves, tortures and slaughters those they deem weak and inferior, as they claim their ‘Yahweh – and Allah – given’ dominion rights over all holocausts in exchange for the almighty shekel. It’s not much of a stretch to humans. It all must stop. Now.
~ Sharon Lee Davies-Tight
- The pervasive nature of sexism in all cultures, at all levels of society by all males, makes it nearly impossible for males to recognize the fundamentally flawed foundation from which they base their interactions with females. This lack of awareness of their own prejudices makes growth in breaking down barriers nearly impossible to attain without great sustained and painful effort from all sectors of society. It’s painful, because males don’t want to relinquish their power, and don’t want to be treated in the same way, with the same disregard, they treat females.
- Sexism is so common and rabid that it appears to have become innate through the process of oppressive and backward moving evolution. Even when females surpass the males with whom they compete, their accomplishment is considered less worthy of respect. Place one female in the company of two or more males, and no matter what the circumstance, no matter how noble or sophisticated the males, the behavior of ‘clumping together’ to pile on the female, always emerges to trivialize and denigrate the female.
- The world has yet to scratch the surface of this cold, hardened and bitter prejudice that goes far beyond gender based stereotypical expectations of behavior. Interestingly, gender based prejudices pave the way for all other prejudices in society, and even more disturbing is that it is often the role of elder females to oppress their younger female underlings, which raises the expectation of submissive behavior among the peer groups of young females.
LINK TO A PLAN FOR THE PLANET
Using ‘ism’ labels to discriminate is part of a propaganda machine used by groups to discredit in the entirety any person who doesn’t support the entirety of what a particular individual, group or nation does and/or supports. The easiest way to accomplish this is to place sweeping labels of prejudice, such as racism, sexism, ageism, anti-semitism, anti-vegetarianism, gayism, anti-patriotism, terrorism, elitism, cronyism, etc., onto the targeted individual, group or nation. As you see, an ‘ism’ doesn’t always denote a prejudice; sometimes you need to put an ‘anti’ in front of it. It’s all confusing, which is often the point. You don’t know if you’ve been called ‘for or against’ something. This strategy though effective in the short term pulls no long term weight. So for all of you who rush to apologize or go into rehab for social gaffes associated with prejudice, wait out your accuser.
- We all have prejudices, but thankfully for the survival of the planet (and the individual), within those prejudices are exceptions to our own prejudices. So for example, those who hate all white people will find some qualities or people within that race acceptable to them. Even those who hunt and eat their prey at every meal, while supporting all the prejudices against those with no voice nor vote, will have a dog, cat or bird for whom they would die.
- These little wedges built into our simplest and most complex prejudices keep the doors open to further growth. Of course if you separate yourself from everyone and everything that isn’t exactly like you, you’ll either die of loneliness or develop a prejudice against yourself, which could in the latter situation lead to the development of a wedge, if you value just one thing in yourself, which could open the door to growth once more. So there is hope, even for the most prejudiced among us.
- If you’ve ever wondered why anti-semitism is against the law worldwide, punishable by ruined reputations, careers, families, businesses, resulting in targeted assassinations, executed by the Jewish worldwide underground network, you’re not alone. However, anti-semitism is not a dislike of Jews or Arabs, but rather a dislike of Jewish and/or Arab practices. At least this is in accordance with Webster’s dictionary, where we can accurately assume the Jews defined themselves and the ’isms’ associated with them as well as their Arab brothers and sisters.
- We can probably safely say that most human on human prejudices toward groups are based on the practices of those groups, usually cultural in nature. Rather than punish those who criticize cultural practices with even more atrocious acts of discrimination, enslavement, torture and slaughter, the very existence and nature of some practices beg to be understood.
LINK TO A PLAN FOR THE PLANET