Sacrificial LAMBS aren’t taking your sins away. They’re taking your breath away.
First you kill the animal, then the animal kills you – slowly but surely.
God didn’t sacrifice his son so you could get to heaven in spite of your sins.
The letting of blood of any being doesn’t wipe away any sins. It creates more sin. Jesus didn’t give all of you amnesty.
Jesus was the last sacrifice, by his own design. From this time forward wine/fruit will replace the blood, and bread/plants replace the flesh.
Man, you’ve got some explaining to do.
Do you call your mother’s milk a by-product?
Hair, bones, teeth, blood, organs, skin, fingernails, toenails, by-products?
Do you call your Mom’s eggs by-products?
Humans are animals.
Milk falls under the category of flesh and blood. You can’t eat the flesh without eating the blood – no matter how you wash the flesh, capillaries still ruin the show.
Milk is about the baby that grows within the organism. The offspring cannot exist without the milk to nourish it once it leaves the organism.
I can’t exist without the blood, so I am the blood. I cannot exist without my flesh, so I am the flesh. The baby cannot exist without the milk so the baby is the milk – until weaned from it.
All three act as providers of protection for the total organism, while being parts of the organism to keep the organism intact, nurtured, able to fight off disease and capable of reproducing itself, given the complimentary seed to do it.
Blood and milk have as a common factor a foundation of plasma (milk plasma, blood plasma) that act as delivery systems to carry essential nutrients and components to the main organism and/or to the new-born once released from the main organism.
Since all genders of humans have mammary glands that under certain conditions are capable of producing milk, then it is the milk, flesh and blood that nourishes, protects, sustains the body.
The milk, flesh and blood is the body.
None of these three components works independently of the other. Proteins, vitamins and minerals etc. found in flesh or tissue are also found in milk and blood. Vitamin B12 is in the milk as well as in the blood and other body tissues.
Both male and female humans have mammary glands with which to feed thus perpetuate the human race.
Animal-eaters taste the blood of the animal.
Plant-eaters taste the blood of the plant.
One suffers, the other doesn’t.
~ Sharon Lee Davies-Tight
*Read slowly and carefully so you don’t miss anything.
- Associated Press: 1-15-02 Germany to Allow Animals’ Slaughter. Summary of news article: plus research. Muslims and Jews have their own ritualistic ways of killing animals, making them fit for their consumption, according to their religious rules and regulations. The nation of Germany has its own rules and regulations. Germany requires that the animal be stunned first, then slaughtered.
- Muslims and Jews require that the animal be wide awake, getting it’s throat slit while hanging upside down, to allow for the speedy letting of blood. Muslims claim that cutting the jugular allows the animal to die more humanely. They claim that introducing the stun factor, frightens the animal, thus injects poisons into it’s system, making it unhealthy for those consuming the body after death. They also claim that drawing the blood out, through gravity, as the animal dies, prevents the pooling of blood in the body which occurs when you kill it, and not allowed according to their religious laws.
- So, who cares? My God cares…about any satanic ritual that involves enslavement, torture and/or slaughter, and the animal being ritualized and slaughtered certainly cares. Germany’s highest court ruled in favor of the Muslims today, allowing ritualistic slaughter that had previously been outlawed, in order to integrate the minority Muslims into the majority, making them feel good about Germany’s acceptance of their rituals. Animal rights activists were in a huff, and rightly so. Since the attacks on America, people worldwide have made efforts to accommodate Muslims and their religious practices, since they make up such a large portion of the earth’s human force, and exist in numbers large enough to do some damage in nearly all countries, should they so choose.
- Since the great Muslim himself apparently has called on all Muslims to rebel against Western ways, people are cow-towing to Muslim interests, whether their interests are in the best interests of everybody else or not. The world already cow-tows to Jews under the threat of having their lives made a living hell, and if that doesn’t work–assassination. Of course, nobody asked the animals being slaughtered what they thought, primarily because these animals don’t speak a language that has an alphabet to support it.
- Now…this is what my God is talking about when discussing those who use books that are thousands of years old to determine present and future practices, when clearly they are by anybody’s standards barbaric. But, since the West also engages in slaughter, also barbaric, there’s not a whole lot they can do to argue against it. One claims it’s more humane, the other faction claims it isn’t. So, to keep the peace, and to keep their skyscrapers standing, Germany will sacrifice the comfort of the animals being slaughtered–for peace–at the Muslim’s request.
- That’s unfortunate, especially for the animals deemed inferior by their, thus your, God. My God says: No slaughter period. Build your economies on that which doesn’t suffer as a consequence. It is possible and it is going to happen eventually, so you might as well begin the process of dismantling, using humane practices in that process, while disregarding any groups’ diabolical request based on their sick psychological need for ritualistic slayings of any type. They do not belong in the laws of nations–nor do they belong in the laws of religions–and should not ever be tolerated.
- Just as governmental laws change as we evolve as a civilization, so must the laws of religions change. Tolerance of differences in those areas or features of a people, which cannot be changed, or tolerance of harmless idiosyncrasies and traditions is one thing; tolerance of harmful traditions is quite another. Traditions which demean and strip any creature of their dignity will not be tolerated in my God’s Plan.
- The entire human population will eat the vegetation of the earth, otherwise it will perish, since all carnivores will eventually become extinct. That is the cornerstone of the Plan. There is no turning back, only a prolonging of the inevitable, and in doing so, the undermining of all other systems that are built upon the foundation of the slaughter industries, or as extensions of that which is built upon said foundation, as well as all that participates in the survival of this system, through playing a supporting role. And, if you think that when you become endangered, the scientists will clone you, think again. They’ll be cloning the same systems which have evolved to self-destruct that which consumes itself.
- The only way to perpetuate the human species is to feed it the proper fuel: vegetation. You don’t put chopped up Chevrolet cars into your gas tank to make your Ford car run better.
- What difference does it make if you’re the majority if nobody listens to you?
- Animals the forbidden fruit. You can eat anything in my garden, but the animals. Those you must never touch. If you eat my animals, you will be banished from my garden forever–to live a life of ill-health, toil and shame. Not as punishment, but as a result of self-destruction. When you destroy the animal, you destroy yourself, simply because you are an animal. What a laughing stock we’ve been made. The apple! How gullible!
- God–let my animals be free!
- But why call animals fruit?
- The fruit of the womb. Blessed is the fruit of the womb.
- The writers of the Old Testament knew of God’s instruction, and purposely left wiggle room for it’s interpretation, knowing that nobody would abide by a rule that contradicted what they already engaged in. They wrote, as instruction, that which they were already doing, not looking to the rightness or wrongness of it, or to the future, since everybody likes to think that whatever they’re doing now is right. Nobody likes to be wrong.
- So, everybody said the forbidden fruit was the apple, knowing it wasn’t, but justified it by saying that God was testing Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, by arbitrarily telling them, and ultimately you, that you couldn’t eat something for the mere sake of the test.
- Yeah, she picks what’s right and discards what’s wrong.
- Stop trying to get her off track.
- She’s turning up the volume; do wanna hear or not?
- My God will only test you when the outcome matters, never arbitrarily simply to see if you can follow the rules. Just say, that neither Adam nor Eve ever ate the apple. What next? Then, God says you can’t eat the banana, and on and on till there’s no vegetation left to eat? And then what? You would starve, and finally God would say, okay, now that you know how to follow instructions, and you’re all malnourished, I’m going to give you back all that I took from you? Come on. What kind of God would play with you so maliciously?
- Now, do you understand what is forbidden?
- Donkey; I can’t have you for lunch any more.
- Or goat, or pig or anything that moves when startled. And that doesn’t mean you can get away with murder by stunning it first, so it doesn’t startle when you kill it. Got it?
- God–Good, now go eat. ***
- Blood lawyers looking for loopholes. In the Dictionary of the Bible by John McKenzie, under the subtitle: Blood: In the OT [Old Testament] blood is the life of the living being (Gn 9:4; Dt 12:23). Man and other animals are composed of “flesh and blood”. For this reason the eating of blood is prohibited (Gn 9:4, Lv 17:10 ff); life is conferred by God and under His dominion.
- Now, you can go on and on and tell all the ways that blood is smeared, poured, sprinkled, dashed, and otherwise used in this holy book, but the rule, in the beginning, states emphatically that all animals are made of flesh and blood, and that you can’t eat the blood. The reason it states that blood cannot be eaten is quite clear. When you eat the flesh, you eat the blood. So, you can’t eat the flesh either. It states clearly that animals are made of flesh and blood.
- Now come the lawyers, Jews and Muslims, looking for loopholes, as they fastidiously do, saying, “okay, we can’t eat the blood, which means if we separate the blood from the flesh and don’t eat the blood, then we can eat the flesh. God didn’t say we couldn’t eat the flesh”. Now, here we go again. God, my God, says, “no goat, pig, or anything that moves when startled”. Having had way too much contact with lawyers, I knew that you would find some animal that God didn’t name, to interpret as your instruction to eat that animal, so I included anything that startles, but also knew that if stunned the animal wouldn’t startle, giving you an excuse to kill it. So, I had to clarify that too.
- I’m going to extend that further to nervous systems, anything with a nervous system.
- The reasons you look for these loopholes is because you’re looking for a way to do something you know you’re not supposed to do. Thus, looking for loopholes has become an acceptable way of getting what you want without appearing to break any rules or laws. It’s like doing all that work to figure out a way to turn a light switch off without you actually doing the action of flipping the switch on the Sabbath.
- Or, some Jews would look at the text just written, where God spoke directly: “God–Good, now go eat”. ***blood lawyers looking for loopholes”. Even though the very next entry after ‘eat’ is a break in the thought, signified by “***”, the very next word is ‘blood’.
- ‘We count words not asterisks’, say the Jews. So, some will interpret that to mean that God, unbeknownst to me, the evil one, is really communicating to you to ‘eat blood’. This is the craziness of interpretation, when the purpose of interpretation is looking for loopholes. And, this incessant need to look for loopholes, in order to do what you want instead of abiding by the rules is what’s making you all mentally sick. (If you didn’t get this the first time, reread it, you’ll get it.)
- Later on I’ll get to your inevitable questions: “then why do we want it, and why do we always want what we can’t have?” Actually, I’ll get to that now. God, help.
- Because you’re immature, you think only of your own wants and not the rights of others and you lack the discipline to do what’s correct–for all life and non-life.
- You’re lazy. Everybody else does something that you also want to do, but knowing that your God doesn’t approve, you try to find a loophole.
- Then why do we do that? Look for loopholes.
- It makes you feel like you’re in charge.
- But why do I have a need to be in charge?
- Because you’re reading a book that you claim gives you dominion (power to do harm, your interpretation) over everything.
- The book is flawed. Stop relying on me to determine every little detail of your lives. I lay the foundation, and from that foundation you use the brains and compassion that I gave you to build within those parameters. Asking me why you’re immature, greedy and lustful to eat your own is a flawed question. You have options. You can’t know what a good option is unless you know the bad option. You’re not supposed to act on the bad option. I also give you discipline. Use it.
- Let’s look at the loophole you’ve brilliantly discovered giving you justification for eating animals, using your method of separating the blood from the flesh–so that you don’t eat the blood. If you take the animal, as is your practice, string it up by it’s feet upside down fully alive and well and still kicking, then cut it’s jugular, the artery closest to the floor, whereby the blood immediately and copiously runs out of it, letting the blood drain, until the animal is dead, then let it drain some more, then you will have emptied it of it’s blood, now containing none, whereby it is now only flesh; and God didn’t tell you not to eat the flesh; God only said “don’t eat the blood”, then and only then, can you safely (because you don’t want God to get mad at you and hurt you with a plague for not following the rules) eat the animal: the now bloodless animal.
- Well…my oh my, what a convoluted, sophisticated loophole you just happened upon. All is now right with your God and you and the world. Hallelujah! And you even entered into your book of laws–dietary laws–the whole procedure, and that’s what Germany just agreed to do for the Muslims and already did for you, to keep their skyscrapers intact. Whoa. I’m stunned. No, that doesn’t mean other countries with the ‘stun’ law can now kill me. But let’s look closer.
- Firstly, who would have thought that people could be so devious in looking for loopholes to support such brutal and barbaric acts, then call them humane, and be so convincing that others see the humanity in them–simply to get away with murder?
- Obviously, not the one who wrote the law. But, secondly, and upon closer examination, you’re still eating the blood for the precise reason that the blood was once there, and once there, remnants always remain–like DNA. Just as you label your nondairy Kosher products as consisting of dairy (when they don’t), because a dairy product was processed on the same machinery prior to the processing of a nondairy Kosher product, because, as you know and accept, you can never get every particle of dairy off the machinery, no matter how thorough the washing between the processing of dairy and nondairy products, neither can you get off all the blood from the flesh that you eat–not by any amount of washing, because of the tiny blood vessels that run through all muscles, through all tissues, that can never be thoroughly drained and washed prior to you eating it.
- So, you not only violated your own God’s law, you violated your own loophole, as convoluted as it was.
- Any loopholes needed to eat apples?
- Why not? Your God told you not to eat them.
- That’s different; we need apples.
- So, you eat animals, who aren’t forbidden. So why do you ask me why you want something you shouldn’t have? Are you worried about all the apples you ate?
- I’m getting a little confused.
- How about vitamin B12? You say it isn’t found in the blood of humans. Then it must be in the tissues. Did you look there? If the blood replaces itself every few years, and a person observes a totally animal-free diet, then there should be no vitamin B12 in their blood when tested. Sometimes the level may be low due to disease or a lack of a varied diet but it’s never none. A properly varied diet does not include blood or flesh, by the way. I don’t need to eat blood or flesh to obtain vitamin B12. My own body creates it, because I am an animal. I don’t have to eat another animal to get B12. I am an animal.
- B12 is found in the blood. You drain the blood, which means you’re not getting any B12 from the flesh. And, didn’t you tell everybody for years that people who don’t eat meat (flesh) will die because they’re not getting B12? So, the B12 must be in the flesh, which means that blood is in the flesh.
- All the nutrients needed for life are in mother’s milk, which includes vitamin B12. So there. Gotcha now. Using your own dairy rules, there can’t be any blood in the milk, but B12 is in the milk, which means the blood is in the milk, by your own definition of B12 being only in blood.
- B12 is in the blood and is in the milk, so that means that a component of blood is in the milk.
- How about the bloodied teats of the cow? Doesn’t blood get into the milk? How about the blooded nipples of a nursing mother? Never happens? So, you’re mixing the blood with the milk for your babies? Is milk flesh or is it blood?
- We separate the milk from the flesh in our diets.
- So that must mean I need to eat dairy. Eat milk is what you’re saying, even though you say you don’t eat blood you drink it. It’s a liquid. And, how about once you separate the blood from the flesh? You must know that the blood is in dairy, otherwise you wouldn’t need to separate the two.
- How long do you have to wait to eat flesh after you’ve eaten dairy? Are you sure there are no traces of dairy in your digestive tract before you put flesh into it? It sounds like the tainted machinery dilemma. You need to say a product has dairy in it just in case the machinery used to produce the dairy product wasn’t thoroughly cleaned before making the dairy-free product. Do you have two sets of intestines, like you have two kitchens? Didn’t think so.
- You know now that the forbidden fruit is not the apple, and the flesh of the animal that you permit yourselves to eat has just been identified by it’s DNA–the shadow of the blood that remains. That means no dairy either, because elements of the same DNA that are contained in the flesh and in the blood are also contained in the milk of the animals that God, your God, told you not to eat.
- Guess that means eggs too, as long as we’re going with the DNA interpretation.
- Fruit of the womb. Same DNA.
- I’m impressed with how quickly you catch on. Thanks for jumping in. Bravo.
- Remember the separate kitchens and separate dishes required, according to your God’s law, in your homes, because you can’t let dairy touch flesh, dairy being a vital fluid of the man and other animals. (Strange, how even when they speak of milk, they refer to it as coming from a man. Guess that’s because the man owns the woman, thus owns the milk).
- You store and clean these separate dishes in separate kitchens to avoid cross contamination (having nothing to do with food handling procedures to avoid food born illness), because you know that no amount of washing can remove the traces of one or the other having been on those plates. And, you also know that they must be separated, in order to obey the loophole you thought you found in your God’s law.
- Well, I’m here to tell you that unlike the laws of humans, there are no loopholes in my God’s laws, unless they’re there as a wedge to keep open the door to the Five Principles. You based your loophole on a flawed premise, thus the loophole has been shown to be flawed. God also unequivocally states (your own God, now), that life is conferred by God and under His dominion–not yours, and not anybody else’s. No more ifs, ands, or buts, or lawyers looking for loopholes.
- The eating of blood as well as the flesh is prohibited. Because potassium is found in blood, does that mean that I need to eat blood in order to get potassium? Blood is a liquid; it isn’t eaten. You drink blood. God said not to eat the blood, which meant the blood is in the flesh. And, there’s nothing you can do to take it out of the flesh. If blood is what you’re preserving as ‘the life’, why not save the whole organism, by not separating it from the flesh? Blood cannot live without flesh and flesh cannot live without blood. So, you kill the blood. Whoa. So, you’ve been eating the blood all this time without knowing it? I find that hard to believe. Let my animals be free.
- Oh, to complete the answer to your original question, ‘why do you want to eat animals?’ It’s an addiction. You’ve done it since a baby, and that’s what you know. What the mother has to do is wean you from the milk, and all mothers already do that. The purpose of nature is not to wean from one species and then replace the milk by using the milk from another species. It’s a deviancy of nature. When you re-inject the milk, you’re going against nature.
- When you eliminate all animal products from your diet later in life, it feels like weaning all over again, which means that your body incorporated animals into it, because that’s what the universe does, adapt. But, it leaves you lacking a survival advantage by riddling you with disease and disease potential. After going without animal products for a long time, the thought of eating them repulses you, as do the smells of animals cooking. It’s flesh burning. It’s supposed to repulse you.
- Do you eat liver? Any organ meats? They’re loaded with blood. You can’t take the blood out of the liver. The liver cleans the blood and works overtime when other animals are injected into the system. Toxins also become addictive. After a while, when exposed for long periods of time, the body adjusts to that which it has no choice in adjusting to. However, the wear and tear on the liver leads to death of the liver, which means death of the blood, which means death of ‘the life’.*****