There’s A New God In Town. That God is you.
TAMING THE GOD IN YOU!
- Wisdom comes from knowing that God is only as good as we are.
- Peace of mind comes from giving that wisdom power to soar.
- God’s promise is that no matter how we’ve corrupted our God, that that God remains steadfast within us to be what we truly want to be — all powerful in all of our worthy endeavors.
- God’s plan is as it has always been: for peace and ultimately love to flow abundantly without reservation or condition through the veins of all existence, and for respect not dominion to direct all of our actions. This can only be accomplished in the absence of: prejudice, discrimination, enslavement, torture and slaughter.
- The idea of freedom arises from the God who exists as the basis of our DNA. The power to use that freedom comes from that same DNA.
- Whether we use it for good or for bad is at any given time part of our own discretion and part of the discretion of those we live among whose space we try to inhabit within the same environment on the same planet.
- If used for bad, be assured that the markers that exist in all forms will make the necessary corrections to make this planet survive.
- If used for good, then all good things are possible.
- If you don’t know the difference between good and bad, then use the Five Principles to guide you.